Wednesday 2 May 2007

Responce to David's blog on 'Telephone Etiquette'

After just reading a blog on 'Telephone Etiquette' I have decided to try and change my phone manners to match my 'everyday manners'!

Usually I will let others on and off the train first, take of my hat or shades when indoors and all the usual stuff like table manners; however, I have not thought about phone manners properly. I agree 100% that people worry too much about their phones and when I forgot my phone the other day it was great! I could enjoy what I was doing and the company of those I was with.

In my opinion, not only are most people too worried about their phones but also they are just downright rude! Kids today! Tut!

According to http://www.reference.com/search?q=manners, manners are a way to ease the stress of communal living, so think about that next time your having a peaceful or personal moment and your phone goes off!

Thank you very much for being so kind as to listen. (Sort Of)

No comments: